The Church of the Holy Spirit of Save
The first church in Rwanda was built in 1900, and led for the first time by a father called Brard, who was nicknamed "Terabuka". by the population. This church was built in thatch because the first house in brick was only built in 1905.
This church is surrounded by several primary and secondary school establishments and there is even another church which was recently built with enough places in case the number of people who want to pray increased.
No related posts